Interested in the property markets in Dholera Smart City ? Do you want to move to the city or are you seeing it as an investment? Whatever the case might be, there is certain information about Dholera that should be gathered, as well as certain oversights that should be followed, before buying a property in India's first smart city.
Let’s start with the Introduction of Dholera.
Ever since the Dholera SIR act has been passed, Dholera has been named as India's first smart city development. It will not only solve the problem of rapidly increasing urbanization, but it will also increase the quality of life of those who live thereby establishing itself as a self-sustaining city with decent services and essential public amenities.
So, if you're looking to buy a residential plot in Dholera, below are the few things you should know to make sure you get a decent deal at a fair price.
1. Largest Greenfield: Dholera SIR is India's largest greenfield project to date, as well as the country's first smart city. The project's designated area covers 920 square kilometers and includes 22 villages.
2. 5 Lakh New Residential Units: With the region's predicted economic development, over 5 lakh new residential units would be required by 2040 to meet the region's increasing population, which is estimated to reach 2 million people. As a result, any investment in the real estate sector could yield a higher return on investment.
3. Well-Connected to Cities: Dholera is well-linked to all of India's major cities by road, rail, and port. The construction of the Dholera International Airport is a new addition to the transit system. It will be built 20 kilometers from the smart city which will greatly increase its economic potential.
4. Affordable Price: Dholera's residential plots are currently underpriced and less expensive than those of other smart cities. Definitely a decent deal!
5.Town Planning Scheme: Dholera is divided into six town planning schemes, the first of which is mostly for residential purposes.
6. Commercial Hub: Dholera is planned to become a multinational trade and industrial center, and the region is expected to experience a major economic boom in the immediate future.
7. Special Status: After the SIR Act was passed, Dholera SIR has become one of Gujarat's first Special Investment Regions ('SIR'). This has led to large-scale growth and an increase in the city's property value. Investing in Dholera smart city ventures is therefore a wise decision that will pay off handsomely in the future.
8. Lakhs of New Job Opportunities: By 2040, Dholera would have provided approximately 8 lakh new job opportunities, directly supporting 2 million people.
9. Civic Amenities: Stormwater drainage, electricity, wastewater discharge, and underground ducts are a few of the civic amenities that will be built throughout the region. As a result, you should be confident that the city will have safe drinking water and improved sanitation.
10.World's Second-Largest Cargo Airport: The Dholera airport will be expanded with two large runways. With a capacity of up to 30 million passengers per year, it will be one of the first runways to be built. A second runway with a capacity of 20 million passengers per year will be built as part of the project's second phase.
Does that all make you excited already? Book your plot in Dholera Now!
However, before you consider purchasing property in the Dholera SIR Project, make sure you understand the legal processes involved in purchasing Dholera real estate. This will safeguard your needs and make your purchase one be proud of. For more queries, call us on +91 72858 51888.
You can also check the plot availability here and select the prime location for your interest. Only a few plots are left now, so hurry up!